We provide theory-driven and evidence-informed programming for males.
These programs have a health education foundation that seek to support, educate, empower, and equip males with the skills and knowledge to foster productive decision-making skills, and ultimately, healthy behaviors and outcomes.
Some examples of programs offered include:
- Mentorship and Leadership Enrichment Series (M.A.L.E.S.)
- Community lectures and workshops: male health and wellness
- Male Academic Success & Empowerment (M.A.S.E)
- Healthy relationships: What is our (male's) role?
- 'Go On, Touch Yourself' Campaign
To learn more about our programs, please contact us at info@MHInitiative.org.